A path to Private Student Loans
A Private Student Loan or Private Student Loan Consolidation may be the answer when Federal aid cannot help meet your education costs. Student Funding Support works to inform you of the private student loan and private consolidated loan choices available to you and to provide resources that will help in your decisions. Commonly known today as "Alternative Education Loans", private student loans offer competitive rates as well as attractive borrower benefits, including:
- Zero Origination Fees
- Credit + Academic based underwriting
- Lower Payment and Competitive Rate for Consolidation Applications
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy
- Fast pre-approval once we receive your completed application
Whether you need extra funding to cover a shortfall in your college fees or if you have existing student loan debt that you wish to manage, a Private Student Loan or Private Consolidated Student Loan may be the answer. So what are you waiting for?
Tell a Friend about Us
Student Finance Tips
Make sure that you exhaust your federal loan programs before applying for a private student loan or private student loan consolidation, as they will have better terms and lower interest rates when compared to private loans. Your eligibility for government aid will be determined by filling out a free application at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
Be Aware of Alternatives Before Making Loan Decisions
Some of these are:
- Stafford Loans are the most common federal loans students receive. They can be either subsidized or unsubsidized.
- Perkins Loans are low-interest government loans that a school lends to students who demonstrate exceptional financial need.
- Plus Loans can cover expenses not met by other governmental aid. These can be taken out by dependent students’ parents or by graduate students.
- State Loans are available for many State Institutions.
- Institutional Loans are non-federal aid that schools loan their students.
- Private Loans cannot be consolidated with government loans, but may be consolidated with other private education loans.
Visit our Resources Center for useful advice, tips and Student Consolidation Loan Calculators.